Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

I have neglected my nlog for too long! I've been super busy with school and trying to figure out what I want to do after school. I'm in the process of applying to FIT and if that doesn't work out then it's off to sunny California :). I will do my best to at least post 3 times a week. Unfortunately my new year started off kind of funny because my laptop has moved on to electronic heaven :(.

And now to fashion. I'm seeing some very sexy ads for the upcoming season and of course our favorite main event, New York Fashion Week, is right around the corner. I posted a couple of my fave ads below...


First we have Karlie Kloss channeling a vintage beaut in the Summer 2011 Dior ad.

Abbey Lee Kershaw and Ben Hill are featured in the Summer 2011 HUGO ad. LOVE those legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment