Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Texas girl with style







While browsing my usual blogs today I came accross this Texas fashionista's Blog Jane of Seaofshoes.com. She has the most impeccable style I have seen from someone who lives in the lonestar state. Now any fashionsita who lives here in Texas knows that it's not a place where fashion just ooozes out the seams. You really have to think outside the box and find inspiration!!!! I can't wait to get out of here... haha. But anyways Jane will be debuting her shoe line that she designed under Urban Outfitters in July. She's only 17!!!! Oh what an inspiration.

Her Chanel shoes are enviable and so are the YSL cage heels. I would LOVE to raid her closet. She is definitely someone to look out for.
The black shredded tee is of a girl she caught a pic of in Tokyo outside of tredy salon Upsy Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment