Thursday, February 10, 2011

MBFW 2011

Fashion week got off to a great start today with some inspiring collections. There was lots of layering, a nod to the 70's and even my favorite period Grunge at Nicholas K. I honestly wasn't exepecting to like Rachel Zoe's collection much but her beautiful tailored suites and dresses are definitely on my wishlist. Below are some of my favorite looks from the shows.




M. Patmos showed lots of knits that will be great for layering. One sweater was made out of one continous thread, which means no seams, using a state-of-the art Japanese machine.





BCBG Max Azria



Nicholas K, plaid, Doc Martens, sheer, black and grunge what else can I say? This collection has everything that I love!!!!








Of course soon to be mom Rachel Zoe's collection would exude the 70's. Her long flowing dresses and tailored suites should be new additions to any smart woman's closet. I have been trying to find the perfect cape for a very long time and I think I have found it. Rachel did a great job at not over doing the 70's trend but I dont really think this will be a trend for her collection because we all know that it's the favorite decade for the well known stylist.



No comments:

Post a Comment