Monday, August 17, 2009

Fall into Fashion

I am patiently waiting for fall to roll around, it is definitely my favorite season, not just because of the weather but also because of the to die for fashions that were seen on the runways. Here are some of my favorite trends:




L'wren Scott
The glamorous 40's is definitely one of my favorite decades in Fashion. Can we say Joan Crawford anyone?

Julien Macdonald
Then we have the Chic Biker look that Balmain executes so well. Every time I see one of these looks strutting down the runway I think of James Dean and Marlon Brando.

Charlotte Ronson
And of course who can forget about the 80's, which showed up on the runway again for this fall. Hey what can I say I'm an 80's baby.

What are some looks that you are looking forward to rocking out this fall or at least put on your wish list?

Pics(Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment